Daydreams Childcare Center believes in the importance of family and will strive to become an extension of each family within our care. We believe that each child is a unique individual who comes to our center with specific needs and knowledge. We try to work with each family to ensure that each child's experience at Daydreams is positive and healthy.
- We strive to provide a loving, nurturing, and creative environment for children. All children in our care are treated in a gentle and caring manner at all times.
- Staff at Daydreams encourage independence, self-confidence and consideration for others and are sensitive to children's social, emotional, intellectual, and physical needs.
- Daydreams Childcare Center provides developmentally appropriate programs that focus on the process of learning while also helping children enjoy many successful experiences.
- Our goal is to provide an environment that will allow children to feel good about themselves, approach challenges with optimism, explore their world with confidence and competence, and ultimately reach their full potential.
- We encourage not just learning, but the love of learning. Our programs are designed to develop in children a sense of independence and responsibility by providing them opportunity to socialize and interact with other children and adults in a variety of structured and unstructured activities.
- Curriculum is designed based on interest and abilities of children as well as individual needs. We continually stress the importance of social skills and interactions.
- We believe in positive methods of discipline and establish consistent and appropriate limits to help children function in their world